"there are a few rules i know to be true about love and marriage. If you dun respect the other person, you are going to have a lot of trouble. If you dunno how to compromise, you are going to have a lot of trouble. If you cant talk openly about what goes on between you, you are gonna have a lot of trouble. And if you dun have a common set of values in life, you are gonna have a lot of trouble. Your values must be alike".
"And the biggest of those values, Mitch?"
"Yes?"
"Your belief in the importance of the marriage"
I believe these are the five most, but not exclusive to these five, important success factors to building a relationship. There will always be difference, but it is how much and the willingness to compromise that matters. There will always be problems, but if you can talk openly and communicate and discuss, no problem will be too big, at least, the number of imaginary problems will be greatly reduced. If each of you hold a different set of values, and the importance of the relationship or marriage to each of you is different. That's it. END of STORY. There is clearly nothing to work out.
Giving remember? Only through giving can you love. But we all need to feel loved too. And so we need to receive too. Its is a two way process.
It is very very very difficult to work things out with people of very different fundamental values. Cos no matter how much you explain... the point doesnt get across.
The last thing a relationship is about is pushing blame. That is the most childish way of handling a relationship. And there is no right or wrong. Its all in the attitude and the willingness. The returns of a relationship is intangible. Just because nobody decides that you get an A and just because you will not be paid eventually based on your performance in the relationship doesnt mean a relationship is not important.
If you are looking into a relationship that you see to marriage, expect to work on it.
If its just a fling, there is nothing to worry or think about.
So if it is a serious relationship, commit.
If not, stay single. Do not waste anyone's time and effort. Be responsible to all.
2 comments:
Thanks for another informative web site.
The place else may just I am getting that type
of information written in such an ideal manner? I've a undertaking that I'm simply now running on, and
I have been at the glance out for such info.
my website: Boligityrkia.net
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website
with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
My website :: http://immobilienalanya.net
Post a Comment