Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yes... Im finally at Week 7.

Happy Childrens' days to the world out there.

Ok.. now that we are on the topic of children, let me tell you guys a little about my Nepal trip. We are basically going to this place, 5 hours drive from Kathmandu, the Capital of Nepal to teach the Teachers how to teach English and to bring english to some of the kids. We are also going to help in some parts of the construction of the school. More importantly, we are going to interact with the kids, to hopefully be able to help them in anyway we can in terms of inspiring them or at least, let them all build some dreams and have something to look forward to in life. But Im very sure that Im there to learn from these kids too. I guess with the high language barrier, the interaction and happiness that we have will be the kind that transcends all nationality and differences, it will be the simplest but most valuable form of interaction. I am really looking forward to meeting them. I love children. They always have something to say. And there is always something to learn from them. Lastly, THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEE!!!!

YEah.. talking about children, i better hurry and go celebrate children's day with the children in my family.

Nelle called me this morning...

" Yee Yee, I want you to come my house!"

" Oh nelle, Im sleeping..."

" But i want you to come my house!"

"hmmmm... urmmm hmm...."

" huh? What am I doing? I am looking at Di di now"

" HAha,.. ok... I will see how, i talk to you again later!"

" Hmm.. ok... bye bye yee yee!"

No comments: