Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Post trip reflection -

Hmm.. I planned to blog onto papers everyday during my trip. However, I decided to rest my mind and soul instead.

I have a lot of things that I have learnt and gained from this trip but I dun think I have the time to write about them as of now. As i compile my pics and all, i think i will be able to do a proper entry. Once again, im back to Sg, back to the same old mundane things which i have to face.

I finished "Tuesday with Morries" finally. I dun wanna have my life full of regrets too. I wanna be able to reach a state that even if Im going to have to leave now, I can brace myself to face the world and death gracefully, bravely and I am able to face myself truthfully and say that I have no regrets and that I have indeed put in my best in all that I do.

I have to finish the "self realization" exercise tom. Not so much for the assignment though it is essential, but I want to do it for myself. It is a very important process and I too, wanna find out more about my values, my goals, my personal style of doing things and most importantly, my strength. I wanted to have this done while in HCM but the coffee there was so strong, I got high on drinking coffee. How bad was it? I believed I suffered hangover from coffee and the effect was so bad, my stomach was churning and my head was spinning after I left the cafe with 1/2 the coffee still in the glass. For a while I thought I was drugged. HAAH.. but it was none other than... the vietnamese coffee. Im not a coffee drinker, those who are close to me will know, I never touch coffee. But the first glass of vietnamese coffee we had from this Highland cafe was perfect with a slice of crumble cake that I thought for once, i should become a coffee addict. The coffee is really good.

Anyways, I have one TON of things to do tom.

Looking for the PARTY TOM!!! Woww hoowohhh.. AHAHAH CAnt wait. Dun really have a chance to be in these kind of theme parties anymore or anytime soon. Cant wait

Im so tired... Tired... Need to rest.

Stay tuned to my blog man....

No comments: