Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank you

Yes and I shall focus on the positive aspects of life.

Thank you for the smiley equations. That made me cry and laugh at the same time. I guess nobody understood me better, and made me laugh louder.

Thank you for the lovely smses... I know you always cared... and each time we talked, we understand, that is what is the most important.

Thank you for the emails from overseas... For one, I always think of you too JY!! The other one came as a surprise but thank you for caring too. Thank you all, even though you guys are far away.

Thank you for the constant msn messages... Always trying to make sure that Im fine. And talking to me till I finally laugh. Thanks for the effort. And yes, Im waiting for the nuts.

Thank you for staying with me in school. Having meals with me. Eating Ice cream with me. I love trophy!

Thank you for accompanying me home. The long unbearable train rides were for once interesting, and sorry to embarrass you when I laughed so loud that the whole cabin was staring. Sorry. But thank you.

Wonderful people with beautiful mind showing me how sweet life can be. And I appreciate the effort. The effort that came from the heart and warmed mine eventually. Knowing how sweet life can be, despite the projects, despite the tests, despite the stress, you guys are still showering me with love and care...

I shall not compromise for a life less sweet and beautiful than I envisioned it to be.

Because I see it, I want it, and Im sure of it. I will have it. It is only a matter of time.

I got my vision back, never to be taken away again.

No comments: