I walked into the strategy class on tuesday, Adrian Greeted me with...
"Hey Wanshi, You look like a Thai today!"
Just now I was watching Tv in the living room, Papa came out of his room and told me
"Girl, 你越来越像泰国人!" ( Girl, you look more and more like a Thai these days!)
WOAH!!! I got more tann only cos the sun in Vietnam was pretty strong... and that was about it. And so Now I look like a Thai AGAIN....
Anyway, Today I had a pretty good time talking to nette. And well.. NETTE... you have got A REALLY REALLY SWEET Boyfriend!!!! My god... Didnt know the Hong kong standard SO HIGH!!!! Flew all the way to bring you a cake he baked from his baking class. My god.. I think I would die man... Touched to death. AHahah... Im so happy for you!!! CY!!! This is definitely the best I have heard. HAHA.. Malaysian standard is high but I found someone who beat all your stories finally man... HAha.. even if it is once in a lifetime, these are the things we remember when we look back at our lives 50 years from now,no? These are the things we share with our grandchildren when we are old. We do not share with our grandkids the answers to tutorial number 123, or presentation number 456. Life is worth living because it is possible to fill them up with rainbow stories like that. It is only a matter of attitude. Strive for Brilliance. Why not? Why must things be mediocre? Why must have something sub-standard? WHY?
So JEALOUS NOW!!!!!!
Speaking of which, Singaporean Guys I think you guys OUGHT TO WAKE UP!!! and BUCK UP.
PLease... you guys are trying to fight for the last ranking on the "National Romantic + SWEET" competition is it? Make a girl feel like a girl. Be creative. Put in effort. Paying for Meals occasionally is NOT in anyway considered sweet. Sending her home is the BASICS can? Dun cry or regret when ya girls run away to other guys of other nationalities cos you have no one but yourself to blame. Bring the relationship to greater heights. The sky is the limit. If you are unwilling to put in effort then dun expect returns. And if you dun expect return then dun go into a relationship and waste everyone's time. And please... dun always show girls how you guys have split personality. Honeymoon period is GUY A and after that is GUY B and GUY B seems to be permanent and GUY A is lost in translation. By the way, we are talking about effort here. No money right? If effort can be bought, I think business man here will also not make money. WHY? Cos the SG man doesnt even understand that one of the fundamentals to a relationship is effort. SOrry, I rephrase, it is CONSISTENT EFFORT. Do one thing and expect ya girl to be happy with that thing for 3 years right? Buy insurance you also need to make regular payments. You think you pay a NONIMAL sum they insure you for life right?? WAKE UP MAN!!!
WAKE UP AND THINK THROUGH it ok?
WAKE UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment