Thursday, October 19, 2006

Spritual Indulgence

I realised I havent been doing things that make me really happy for quite sometime.. As in like spiritual indulgences. I need my movies. I need to cook. I need to read. I need to Sing song. I need more outings with my girls....

Didnt quite realised the school lib has a good collection of DVDs that I can watch until today when i finally dropped by that particular shelf to pick up a couple. The selection is limited but it is a GOOD selection of DVDs. Its a pity that most of them are references so i cant bring them home. I managed to choose 2 and will start watching one tonight.

As I was browsing through the "lifestyle" collection in school, I came across a few books that I makes me wanna just chuck my textbooks aside and read them. Woah... these books are always irresistable!!!! And i also saw this recipe book/magazine by the Australian's Women's weekly. Im stealing some ideas and I need go head back to the kitchen soon. Im dying in the absence of an avenue for self expression. I need to cook. I need to sing song. And well, tracy i cant really draw so that avenue doesnt exist. I need to read. I need to watch movies... real great movies. My life cannot go on like that. I need spiritual food... Hungry... SO HUNGRY!!!! ANd yes, Im going to the GYm later. Waiting for Sy to end her project meeting. I wanna run. I wanna get rid of the excess unhealthy energy that I have which, if I cant channel into the right places...will erode my emotional well-being again.

Will mug my text.

Will watch more great movies for great motivation and inspiration.
(one piece of good news, shackleton is available too!!!)

Will Cook. Means will spend more time with my family. Its funny how when mummy was around and If i dun see her for days, I wont miss her the way i miss her when she is away on a holiday. I realised I miss her more now that she is really not around in town. She has worked very hard for the family. she has worked very hard for me. As much as I needed a graduation trip, deep inside, I know that she needs one too. And I can sense that relief and happiness that she held in the preparation for this trip because in a way, she too must have felt that she has graduated(graduating as of now) from the responsibility to bring me the ability to earn a living of my own. This is a symbolic trip for her. I hope that she is enjoying herself as she immerses herself into the nature of GREAT CHINA. She will be back tom. I miss her.

Will sing song. OK. Belle. You seem to have disappeared ever since you started "mindsharing". nette and Sy, I think the 4 of us need to exercise our lungs soon. Need to laugh. Need to share. Need to gossip. Need to just talk about anything and everything that is going on in each others' lives. Soon ok!! SOON!!!

Need to Gym Sy is doing it tue and thur, Nette is doing it Mon and wed... So I have company for 4 days every week and there is no reason for me not going to the gym. I need to sleep well at night.

Ok... back to my spiritual indulgences....

No comments: