Sunday, October 22, 2006

Some Happy news

Friday was another crazy day. More of the night. Had Fish and chips @ Amk central with Sy before the both of us go for our Nameste meeting in school. After that, we met up with Andrew from Minnesota to meet up with this other girl from US and we all made our way to River valley. Daniele had a house party and he invited a lot of exchange students. Their pastas were delicious.. really delicious... The place was very very crowded. The turnout was overwhelming but the place is just too small. I tried a few new stuff that the students brought and made. I had this turkish delight, which is essentially like a marshmellow coated with shredded coconut and I swear that was the sweetest thing ever that I have tried. Someone made this peanut butter chocolate muesli and that was really good. I love that. Though it was a bit too sweet too. The types of boozes available were a lot too. HAha.. Tetsuya was pretty tipsy already when we started talking. He is so polite and very JAp normally when we speak to each other in school. He is quite a funny chap in his own way too, with an allergy to english. AHha..

Andrew is going to nepal with us. And we were all talking about how we should buy some booze to Nepal to brave through the winter. And he said that his 21st birthday would be on 5th dec, which is the day we are all going to depart for nepal and he wants to get drunk on the plane. AHAH... Sy and I volunteered to pass him our paper bags for him to puke. AHAH...

And anyway... so I had some vodka raspberry, which is the worst thing i have ever tasted, it is like cougy syrup. Had some red wine. SOmebody got some cheap wine... and Andrew's scottish whiskey. Woah.. imagine.. the mixture was a little potent. But I manage to survive...

And I went to the airport to pick mummy up. AHAHA... Mummy ask me why my eyes so red.. haha...

One piece of news... The royal nepal airlines are sending their fleet for servicing in december and so we all have to change airline now. BAck to THAI AIRWAYS.. WOah.. Im how happy now. AHAHAH.. SY and I are now planning to spend like 4-5 days in kathmandu and then stopover at Bkk since we have to transit there anyway. And so Our Xmas will be in BKK. That is tentative...

So we shall see how it goes

Next up, As I thought I would be the chef for the nemeste team, Louis caught me by surprise. Woah.. he is the first guy i met that is how interested in cooking and the way he plans the menu. HAHA.. I got scolded by SY. She wanted to bring a lot of food when she saw my menu. Then when louis came up with his... she was like now she has more space in the luggage for clothes. For the ubin trip he even plan things like fried salmon with mash potatoes... bla bla.. some gong bao ji ding fried rice also. WOah... And they tasted his spaghetti bolognise and everyone said it was damn good. I missed that meeting and so i didnt get a chance to eat. Now I can go on the trip and learn new dishes. AHAHAH... And I told them, when his big dishes fail, I can come in and cook my small dishes. haha

No comments: