Boy! Im happy girl.
First, let me start off with my supper with Cy yesterday. HAha... Chit chat chit chat... The sting ray was good! And I learnt a lot about how innate guys are at competing with their own kind and how far and how much they would do to outdo each other, even when it comes to chasing girls.. Man... The creativity and ideas involved are real good stuff. Not only do they try to outdo each other, they try to set new personal records. This is a very good example of how competition brings out the best in these guys, Economics of relationships: let the market set the price and girls in this case, become the consumers, who will definitely stand to benefit cos we are looking at market price now, there is no one single monopoly, and girls can now CHOOSE. Haha... If ever I were to be a man in my next life, I would wanna be part of this competition too! Its a personal challenge these are the things Iwould be happy to look back on and be proud to pass on to my grandson...definitely worth remembering...
Well, Supper = late night = dark ring = constant yawning...
BUT!!! I had a great time today. Corporate reporting class was extremely boring and technical today. There is more accounting than finance today. I have to catch up on my own later on. I was pretty relief after I got my test paper back cos the prof was extremely generous with the marking.
Met up with Sy after class at around 3pm and I stayed with her through a series of events all the way till 11 15pm. HAha.. First stop: Tg Pagar to collect my nikon! Yay.. I miss my nikon so much! My blog is just lifeless without pics and my attempt to post other pics didnt quite work out well. Its ok. Nikon is back!
Headed for Bugis to seek some divine blessings. Then it was Ice cream At Macs... Hung around Bugis, Till it was time to head back to school for the mid autumn festival celebration dinner. Didnt quite get to eat the mooncake but it was fun fighting to get the chicken wings and stealing each others' food. AHah... JY!! I met this guy from Yonsei, he said he is going to Bkk next week, maybe he wants to meet up with you. I asked if he knows you but he said nope. Wanna know new guy? I SEND GUYS ALL THE WAY TO YOU EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SO FAR APART!!!
Then It was alumni gathering. I Always enjoy mingling with seniors. Got to know more seniors this time round. Realised a lot of them are working in banks. Anyway.... AHAHAHA I must talk about this... SY and I went to Frujch, this new hang out place in school. There is alcohol, PS2, snooker, boardgames, table soccer etc.. Very nice music and ambience to chill out. ANyway.... HAAHAH Sy and I went to play FIFA. Very embarrassed. It took us like 20 min to finally get the game started.. I wonder why computer games are so complicated these days, we only want to play 2-player game and wanna choose 2 teams but it was so complicated... AHAH..for a while at the beginning we played for like 2-3 min only to realise non of us are controlling the team and the game is playing on its own. AHAHA... But we manage to get things up later on. Still.. Two girls playing FIFA in a very lousy way.. AHHAHAH Dun worry, Will buck up. The food and drinks are affordable and the chilling out is great!! Will go there more often for sure.
Lots of things to do tom! Got to pack my TABLE and of course, my Luggage. Hmm.. Celebrating Nas's Bday, project.. and maybe meeting maybe not... It is ok. I am training myself. Will do. Will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment