Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Aftermath

I havent been able to sleep well and peacefully ever since my vietnam trip. I get off bed with a bad headache everyday and I seem to be constantly dreaming at night. Lots of dreams. I cant sleep well.

Even as I am typing now, my head seems to be spinning a bit. Im not sure if it is due to stress or the effects of the vietnamese coffee overdose back there. Its like a hangover kind of feeling.

I do not enjoy my life at this point of time. I am forced to change as I realise I cant change the situation. However, Im afraid that If i change, I would lose myself cos that is not who I am. I do not want to sink into a state of depression as work and difficult situation piles on. I will end this misery. It is only a matter of how. My life cannot go on like that.

I need to sleep well. I need sleep. My headache is kind of killing me.

Im disappointed. Utterly.

No comments: