I forgot to pick my nikon up from the hospital when it was actually discharged last week. HAHA.. Was too busy and it doesnt help that I have been sleeping at 330am the whole of last week till yesterday. I didnt keep to my resolution of sleeping at 1230am. I know it is my fault. Ok. Finally, I have a less hectic week ahead. In fact, im pretty much into holiday mood already. I have only one class left for the week and Im ready to go FLY.
I need to pack my room again! yes... It is messy again!!!
Im glad that I am officially done with my case write ups for strategy this term. Left with one final project on Tung Lok and the exam and I am done.
For corporate reporting, I have to mug and practise more. I will devote more time now that strategy and leadership will require less time and is less demanding. Consistency is very important here. I shall keep up with the work!
SBM.. It is still the number one killer in the sense that it is by far the most demanding course. Not only do I have to read Harvard cases every week, there is one big big project that requires one presentation and one case write up, this write up literally means writing one case! And there are 2 mini presentations which arent so mini at all.. but one down, so one more to go! Arrgghhh....
Leadership skills and theory has officially come to an end except that i have to go write my 40% final report on how I am going to build on my strengths and all.. Im happy to read and receive all the feedback that you guys have given me. I learnt a lot from this course and This is a skill that is so valuable and important that I will keep it and remember it for the rest of my life. It is a lot about life and living too..Before you can lead anyone, you must be a leader to yourself. I guess that is the underlying success factor to any leaders in this world.
Shackleton is the best movie i have watched this year. I placed "the devil wears prada" as number one the other time.. Sorry, now shackleton has taken the crown.
I am so looking forward to the days ahead... cant wait for Saturday to come... I CANT WAIT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment