Thursday, October 26, 2006

I found me!

Yeah... after a long period of darkness, I finally hear that voice again.

Im happy now. Life is good.

Its tough to work on something that you have no vision. What was really terrible was me trying to work on something I see but to no avail. It is time to move on for sure. And Im glad, after some time, I found myself back again.

I am a person driven by passion, lead by my vision. When i feel really passionate about something, I will go all out to follow my heart to attain what I see. What I am weak in, is my ability to let go and move on. It takes time to get emotionally involved, so I should give myself time to be emotionally detached.

Im very driven these days. Im sailing through this book that I got from lib. It is another motivational book. I am driven not primarily cos of this book, but because of my change in thinking. And of course, the laughter and happiness i found once again from my Raoul friends and my best friends in school. I love talking to all of them.

I am really glad to have a bunch of very very good friends. Im thankful for having them around because I realise I need a LISTENER in my life. I am not someone who is so much a listener so I dun make a very good confidante but I tried to improve and I hope you guys see that I have indeed made some improvements. When I say i need a LISTENER, i dun mean i need someone who hears. I mean someone who listens!!! Someone who hears what i say and think through them and talk to me. There is some input on their part. And I realise this is a very very important quality I need from my life partner. I never really know about what I want in my life partner. I think that I am slowly carving out some criteria. Not out of nothing, but purely based on my understanding of myself. And that is very important.

In the past, I used to just listen a lot. After I started UNI, I began to think a lot. Towards the end of my education here in SMU, I begin to SEE a lot. The word "vision" used to be one of those words that i would not pay attention to in the past, cos we see it everywhere, every school, every organisation etc, EVERYONE HAD THIS VISION THING that sounded BIG but we dun really know what it is. Right now, I see this word in a different light. The various professors in school made me see the importance of this word from an organisation's point of view and Prof Brown showed me the importance of having a vision from my personal point of view. I begin to be able to link all that i learn in biz to life and vice versa.

Anyway, My point is, I am happy.

I must focus my energy on the right aspects of my life, but to the fundamental visions that I hold and I believe, I will not change and I dun think I will change it for anyone unless I am convinced.

No comments: