Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great Saturday!

Everything turned out well today.

Work was superb today. I had all the drive and motivation to serve customers and almost 80% of the cutomers i served today made purchases!!! So happy. The highlight of my day at work was the compliments i got from this lady who is currently working for ABM amro for my service! Haha.. and she asked if I have done my internship cos she used to work closely with Wai yee.. who was suppose to be my career counsellor from the office of career services in school but Wai yee is no longer with us. The way she said it was as if she wanted to offer me a chance to intern there. Haha... If i were ever to apply for job there and she happen to be my interviewer... can you imagine!!! I would have been half way there already! Gosh... This job offers me a great chance to network too.

And I went to Sizzler today to celebrate the belated birthday of my sis and nelle( theirs are on the same day). HAha.. and I got a good deal again cos during one of the weekdays that I was working at MW and was walking to suntec to buy lunch, I happened to meet these employees from sizzlers giving out vouchers that allows one to have one free meal for every 2 meals ordered. HAHAHA.. and nelle doesnt really eat, she only takes the salad bar.. and salad bar for kids is cheap.. only $8++ AHAH... So happy. So We had a discount of like $21 at when we billed. And the food at Suntec is GOOD. I would like to go back there again.. soon... to try the SIZZLING RIBEYE steak that everyone was ordering and the aroma from that dish was so tempting. I Had a great dinner.. and a simple celebration. HAHA.. My mum and Dyason were there too... My handsome boy! SO cute!! But too bad... he is too young for anything. He had to watch us eat our cuisine.. no wonder he was cranky half the time there....

And after that, winter wear shopping with mummy... Haha.. Im still not buying my winter clothes... Dun wanna park my money there. Got my ho chi minh trip to settle first. Its not easy having to finance everything le! ARRGGHH... Think i need some divine help.. I should go buy some 4D soon..

Oh.. and Im using Clinique's 3 step skin care product now. Trying out. So far... VERY GOOD. I like it a lot. I think my skin condition is improving a lot. But!!! That is only 1 day try so far. Haha... I need to clear the blemishes away!! they have all overstayed man!!! Since my days in BKK.. my skin condition had taken a turn for the worst. PLus i believe the length of my hair did contribute to the more frequent outbreak these days. Now i try to keep my hair away from my face, tried to make sure that I change the pillow casing more frequently too.. Must work hard for the SKIN!!! After the free Clinique talk in school, now I own so many of Clinique's product, the City-block SPF 40 is my fav... there is the eye gel, the 3 step, the liquid foundation, the pore minimiser, the anti blemish solution, anti blemish night treatment gel, the antiblemish cleanser cum make up remover... And there is the trial kit i got from biotherm... and a few other biotherm products which were lucky draw prizes.. AHAH and all thanks to wongso... AHAH.. cos both of us won the lucky draw last year and I think i benefitted SO much.. how much? like close to $150 worth of biotherm products.. and after that.. I tried the trial kit and somehow, im lazy to explain.. I got a lot of freebies from the school's biotherm again!! WOAH... Im torn between the two man.. I'm currently in the stage of searching for the skin care product that suits me best. It is either Biotherm or Clinique so far. And my sis seems to be pro Clarins. Woah.. Think all these money cannot save one.. must spend one. Now i just need to know which one suits me best and I will follow thru!

Hmm.. lots of mugging to do. Im tired. Sleepy. So sleepy....

No comments: