Time and time again, I never really believed in this theory of what goes around comes around until i experienced it myself and I see how it happened to the people around me.
Do more good than evil. Put in ya 100%. Whatever you do now, will come around. The good we wouldnt really bother. The bad, on the other hand, is more obvious. God is fair, he will know what to do.
Its time to re-orientate myself and my well being. No happiness is more real than the happiness we get from spending time with our family. Especially the small kids.. They bring with them one of the greatest happiness in this world.
Tracy, at this point of time when Im writing this blog, i suddenly realised how similar we are. How we always seem to get what each other is trying to say without having to verbally say it. And by the way, yes, you gave me the best feedback for my assignment cos you willingly parted the most effort and was the most serious about it. You always put in your heart and soul when it comes to doing things for the people around you and the people you love. And I guess that is what makes you so beautiful. Thank you.
Sy never fails to make me laugh or cheer me up with her theories and way of life that is simplistic, real and simply funny. This Da jie at home loves her family in her unique way and she has one of the most optimistic outlook of life. Im always happy when Im with you and Im really glad to have you by my side. Thank you.
To the many other friends out there who have touched my life in the many many ways too... Thank you.
I enjoy my time with you FRIENDS because you people live life the way that makes life meaningful and beautiful. Projects, test, results, assignments are there... but they are not the only focus. We always look beyond that and that is what I value and that is why I think we speak the same language.
There are many tiny facets of life that requires just that tiny bit more of effort to make a difference. Anyway, these little effort that Im talking about goes a long way and is what makes most of the companies successful and allowed them to differentiate themselves from their competitors simply because they bothered. SIA did it. So did Four Seaons hotel. Not everything can be translated immediately into P&L. However, many of these efforts are more valuable than those monetary investments. Cos they are the competitive edge of the company over the rest. Business models, systems, equipments and almost all physical aspects of a business can be copied. But service is usually not immitable simply cos it is the synergy of a company, good service i mean and this is an intangible asset and value that the company brings with it. It is the same in life, we only need a tiny effort to bring about a difference.
Im looking forward to my Ho chi Minh trip now. Its time to take a break from Singapore cos Im pretty drained. Jy is joining us and so I really cant wait to meet my beloved roomie again. Jy taught me lots of things in life too with her cute and unpretentious ways. We can always talk about everything and anything non stop... HAHA... Now we have Sy around, I think the 3 of us wont be sleeping at night in the hotel room anymore! Chit chat chit chat....
I cant wait to graduate... Just so that I know my graduation will make my parents and family happy. I do enjoy my classes now and being my last semester in Uni, im glad that all the courses I am taking now is more than just textbook, theories. There are a lot of real issues with lessons and takeaways that are very valuable and enjoyable.
In the meantime, I need to spend more time with myself to sort out what I really want in life cos I think Im losing my footing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment