Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick little thing

OOOOoooooOOOOO

Im down with a bad throat. An impending flu...

I didnt feel too well today. Since yesterday actually. I cant really breathe normally cos my throat seems to be a little swollen, dry yet, painful. It was bad.

I had MB and SY to accompany me to the school doc. I didnt know that I didnt have to pay a single cent. Cos the other time, b4 i left for my exchange, I remembered paying for it first and then going to the admin building to apply for reimbursement. This way is so much better.. Less red tape.

I was all ready to commit to my resolution when the flu attack sort of changed everything. I was ready to wake up this morning but the headache made me go back to sleep. Arrghh.. And yes.. Now i have to eat medicine that is making me drowsy... ARRGGHH.. My nose is beginning to block. ARRGGHH

Im so full now.. The kway teow Mee soup was delicious but I think i drank too much soup. I dun have much appetite today. Oh.. I know why I am so full now.. I had my lunch at around 4pm. Here I am eating my dinner at 9pm... And All i did was to sit at the library cafe... No wonder... SIgh.. Now i am suffering from indigestion.

Oh the doc advice me to eat more vitamin C. I think a lot of people in school is down with flu and therefore, he actually had an article on the importance and effectiveness of VIT C clipped onto that board where the X rays are suppose to be read just so that he can put that point across.

My MSN is down. Woah.. Now I can officially get out of it. Well... I am suffering from the withdrawal syndromes though.. I wonder what went wrong.

When I am emotionally strong again... My physical wellness suffers. Hiaz.. maybe i shouldnt have talked about the flu reimbursement. HERE I AM BACK TO A FLU SPIN!!!

No comments: