I couldnt sleep well last night. There is a very unsettling feeling in both my heart and my head. I know what caused it, rather, what are the issues that caused it.
I realised that I have decended into a state of mini depression and stress.
Im beginning to breathe more slowly, and taking shorter breaths, not enough O2.
Sigh.
I have to be the one to accept and make the change or I will forever be stuck at this position.
It is easy to make a decision but sticking to that decision is tough.
I think it is time I take the control back and be dead firm about what I want from this point on.
The work stress has just ballooned. I cannot afford to let other things, which do not have much value at the end of the day, affect my work. There are things that are worth spending time and there are those better to do without.
I NEED to get back in form.
I will be going back to my gym and my pool.
Will complete my books and I have to get in touch with the news and magazines before I lose my sanity.
I want to pick up a language, most prob spanish.
I need to change my wardrobe by clearing out 30% of the clothes FIRST.
I need to get rid of the OLD stuff, old notes, rubbish things that are taking up space in my room, my living room and clogging up my space at home and polluting my emotional well-being cos they are part of the mess.
And then I move on.
A new life. A new beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment