Monday, June 11, 2007

HATE HOUSEWORK!

I will make sure I get a house keeper next time.

I absolutely hate to do housework because I simply cannot motivate myself to go pack stuff, iron clothes and wash things. I hate these kind of mundane things and to me, this is an absolute drain of energy plus an absolute waste of time. This is a problem that money can resolve and so I shall let money solve the problem. NEXT TIME.

BUT I still love to cook. I dun really mind washing dishes but the washing up the whole kitchen after cooking plus wiping the oven makes me think twice about cooking.

I HATE to iron clothes.. Maybe cos I have been doing that independently since primary school. ANd I ABSOLUTELY hate it. BUT I will not wear shirt that is not ironed out.. except to go to like opp my house, with my ugly nerd specs. But That is an agony. I dun mind employing a housekeeper who cant cook next time cos I can and I love to cook, but I CANNOT accept a housekeeper who cannot iron.

I Want and need a place to be neat and tidy for me to think, to work efficiently and to basically focus on every other aspect of my life, be it play or work. I dun like to be messy. YES my room now is PRETTY MESSY but I will go tidy it up cos I get easily agitated and depressed staying in a messy room for too long.

Ok. I need to go clean my place up.

I wish my Genie is here to help me do the work. ENOUGH of housework.

No comments: