Saturday, June 16, 2007

Me Precious Saturday

Ooh Im a happy girl today.

Its good to feel valued again.

Its good to have Shiying back again.

Its good to be able to disturb wongso anytime with a call.

Its good to be just home-bound for a while.. on a chilly, lazy saturday afternoon.

BUT

I have got work to do. Lots of reading...

And im looking forward to the series of movies that i will be catching these few days...
Fantastic 4, shrek and ocean's 13!

Yuppie!!

Waiting to meet SY back at our homely AMK. haha... Im excited about eating the yummy hawker food. Im a little sick and tired of Orchard man... Shall try to stay away from that place.

Reflection:
I sort of lost my cool a little yesterday at work.. cos they had to last min remember to do the task which was due at 6:00pm at 530pm. And not only that, out of the 3 things to be sent out, 2 wasnt done. I have not read their resume at all... And I was pressured to rush out a profile in like what? 10 min. That is not the worst part, the worst part is some of the information is missing. And the peeps in china are already off enjoying their weekend after 5:00pm.

Sigh.

And that wasnt my duty.

I am totally fine with covering someone else's duties. But this involves mass email. Meaning anything wrong.. Im first to get it. And I have seen how some people got it.

I would demand a little more reasonable amount of time and relevant information rather than to send out some things which are not my 100% kind of work under my name.

That is unfair.

And I hate that.

Totally.

No comments: