Bring me to tibet, where the mountains and hills will fill my heart with their never-ending stories.
Bring me to Greece. Let the culture and history fill my heart and lift my soul.
I sort of reasoned out why i am pretty addicted to travelling. When you feel that little tad of loneliness abroad, you know it's home that you are missing.
But if you are home and you still continue to feel that tad of loneliness, you know that it is kind of depressing. It's not extreme depression. Its a subtle depression. Where you do feel a little lost, feel a little empty, and you cant help but feel that it is time to start travelling again.
I have always wanted to travel with someone i hold dearly to heart but till now, I havent had the chance to. People say that is a make or break thingie, cos when you spend absolutely 24 hours with the other person, it is pretty hard to hide the true colors from either side.
That aside, let's focus on the good things. Certainly when you see something beautiful, out of this world, and ya heart starts to beat faster and ya head is filled with nothing but the fantasy of the moment, you want someone to be there to feel and see it too. You want someone to share that very bit too.
I enjoy parts of it. Not all of it. But until i begin to open wholeheartedly, I would rather not have it...
No comments:
Post a Comment