Thursday, June 28, 2007

Giddy. Severe lack of sleep. Exhausted. Tight deadlines. Endless demands.

Only one way to get by.

Stay optimistic about things. Rather, Keep a very good state of balance where amidst all these pressure, the mind is clear and doesnt get cluttered with negative thoughts.

I try. I push myself. I am still pushing myself.

I have to get it done. I will get it done.

The opportunity is here. This time, I am really happy that I now myself moving somewhere meaningfully. Not that it hasnt been, it's just that the thoughts and ideas were hardly crystalised. I have a better picture. Also, I am glad to be their first product! Haha.. I get to set the system, I get to create, change, create, change. Amidst all these, follow the direction, follow the instructions.

Make or break. I am not accepting a break. I have to make it.

I love this "coffee".

No comments: