Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Valley, Outside some Dessert House, and the reason why I almost missed my flight




We went to catch horse racing at Happy Valley.. until I know how to upload a video.. hha.. im sorry, you guys can only enjoy the still pictures.
The second pic was taken outside this Beary nice desert place. All thanks to Chiman and his friends... In that group pic, there were only 3 singaporeans, the rest are all Hongkies.. but the common thing among all of us.. we have all at one point in our lives, spend some time schooling in Singapore. Its fun hanging out with the Hongkies. And I was glad.. Arthur, my Fixed income project mate still remembers me.
And that was the last unglam pic of me eating my XU LIU SHAN Dessert. That was black glutinous rice in Almond tea, and the yellow thingie happens to be a damn sinful but horribly delicious mango pancake.

No comments: