Ohh... Nice Lantau island.. The cable car ride is the most value for money. The view is spectacular. I had a lot of fun with this group of SMU peeps. Haha.. Its so interesting as we never really planned for the trip but it just HAPPENED!! ME and my two roomies... Darryl and Nic.. Haha...Thank you for taking me in. I know that I am a little messy with my luggage and stuff here and there.
I almost never met Nic cos the first three days he was like sleeping already every night after i reach home and he leaves early for work. Darryl too.. they were all so busy I hardly had time to chat chat with them. This outing brought all of us together.

We went for a scrumptious dinner at my favourite restaurant, "CHI JI". The porride there is so yummy!! See in the center, that is the crab roe porride. Of course, We also had XU LIU SHAN DESERT!!
That's my papaya with coconut milk and Harsima... There is the mango sago and mango pomelo.
Me on the train with Darryl heading home....
No comments:
Post a Comment