Sunday, June 24, 2007

I feel so stretched.

Its upsetting to be judged in a way I never expected myself to be.

There is one big dream out there that he sees. I sort of saw it and was full of motivation to achieve that too. Our directions are aligned and of course, he will usually show me more.

He made my heart sank on one day and the very next, he lifted my spirits with that one hour talk.

I lost it. But i guess he realised that I have lost it and so perhaps that was what his coming in again was all about. He is trying to guide me again. And he is trying to ignite that fire within me to achieve something that we sort of both wanted.

His words and his expectations are great. He believed in me. So much. He is again, trying to push me to achieve something I never thought I would be able to. At least, I never expected that he would believe that I have the capability to.

I am beginning to understand him more.

Hopefully something good will come out of it. How long it will last none of us are sure. For now, this is the only way. At least, I dun think I have a choice. Or perhaps, I have already made a choice.

No comments: