Monday, June 18, 2007

Love Shrek!

But I love Puss in Boots more.

The movie so brilliantly created. I love how they put all the fairy tales together and made a story out of each of them.

Its true how people never focus on the rest of the characters in the fairly tales.

Its a simple show. Good for a after-dinner laugh. Nothing much to think about.

And I saw the Harry Porters' Preview. I WANNA CATCH IT FOR SURE! It sure is getting darker. But hey... I love the creation of it, the characters, the plot, the props, the backdrop, every single thing. Haha... I got a FREE OPTION that can be exercised anytime I want for this movie. I have the right but not the obligation to exercise it. Sorry, option owner, you are OBLIGED to watch with me when i EXERCISE IT!! haha...

And I wanna catch the SHu Qi Movie too.

Ocean 13 coming up next...

I cant help but feel a little flattered about what carrie whispered to me today. Haha.. Shall not disclose it here.

Think now is the best time to explore. And I shall wait. Patiently... For the ONE.

I had some kind of enlightenment talking to the two jasons yesterday. JT said... that there are two kinds of relationships to him. He wasnt sure about what other guys think, but to him, there are 2.

1st: Exclusive kinds... These are the relationships where he knows that he is taking it seriously and he doesnt date other gals nor does he allow his partner to date other guys. There is bringing the gal home to meet friends, parents, etc... EXCLUSIVE. And they meet up often.

2nd: Non exclusive kinds.. They meet once a week. HE doesnt bring his girl out to meet friends, family etc. When he realises that the other one is dating other peeps, he does not attempt to stop her.

And JO tells me about how man with no career, no love. That's why they focus so much on career. But my point is, if you cant juggle career and rel, what makes you think you can juggle family and career?

Chinese saying... 先成家, 后立业。Set up a family first, then you build your career. I dun think it measn literally like must get married first even with no financial ability. But to totally just put rel to the last, and focus 100% on career, seriously, how happy can one really be?

As someone who has been working for 6 months on a full time basis, not that it is a long time, but i do see how everyone, at the end of the day, are only after one thing. I dun think it is about maturity or ability. It is simply the mentality.

I am seriously contemplating ruling out guys from 24-28. They do not know what they want in life man.

Those who value and understand what life is all about, will not be simply pursuing the material needs, to satisfy the surface wants. Im not saying these are not important, money is important. But I truly believe that one can really only go far, and go far happily when they are motivated by the intangible and the most beautiful things in life. I dun think that money, status, nor the so called CAREER can bring one to that level. Of couse you may argue that to you, that is the most beautiful thing in life. Well.. that is a personal choice but i certainly would think that you have not experienced life.

One thing for sure and i still strongly believe, Career, relationships, or family are NON Mutually exclusive. They can co-exist.

I see how a this aquaintance of mine, who is a high flyer, is still extremely nice and super sweet to his gf. It isnt about spending every single minute together. It isnt just about doing something big. It is about the small little things, the very sweet and very reassuring acts of him even when he was so ultra busy that seriously makes me look at him with a different light. There, career is important. And yes, rels are important too. When you have given your word, stay true to them.
Ultimately, what makes a man a man, I feel, is his sense of responsibility.

I am definitely not a believer of a non-exclusive relationship. Its either you get into one, stay true or you stay away and stop playing this stupid games with not just other people's feelings, but your own too.

Life is short. Seriously. Treasure every single moment and live each moment to the fullest.

No comments: