Thursday, June 07, 2007

Macau... Day and Night




First day in macau i was bespectacled... I rested quite a bit in the hotel room before I decided to start making my money worth by MOVING AROUND in macau. And I was so blessed to be able to walk right into the "MAGARET's" Egg tart shop. I had the BEST Portuguese Egg Tart in my life I swear... The spaghetti there was good too!
Darryl and my beloved SY came to meet me at night. We had quite a bit of food for dinner but they werent as nice as we had expected. OF course, we decided to check out the Casinos. We went to Grand Lisboa... the newest casino in Macau.. It is DAMN GRAND!!! SO POSH ANd simply stunning! It sure is not easy to manage a casino. Stanley Ho is DA MAN!!
Finally it is time to bid Macau Goodbye. I went to the ferry terminal with Sy... The sun was so bright the pictures were totally awesome!! SY had to rush back to hong kong for her exam. Thankyou SY.. for sacrificing your time and effort for my visit! She was still doing her cheat sheet on the ferry. The ferry is pretty comfortable. Cant wait to land in HK!

No comments: