Perhaps its the lack of sleep that im feeling a tiny weeny bit depressed.
But deep inside im worried about her health.
Also, I think im losing myself a little. I have changed a bit. I changed to be this way to protect myself. Cos i know that should I go back to who i used to be, at least for this aspect of my life, I will end up hurting myself. I dun want to get hurt again.
But then again, because this is not me, I am facing another set of problem. I dun like to constantly hold back.
Finally I felt it.
I know Im losing it.
Maybe these are only the result of my thoughts running a little too wild.
But Im not there that's for sure. And I wanna make sure that when i eventually reach there, I am who I am. I dun wanna change my style and hold back this way. This is not me. I believe in 100%, I shall not be giving 60% just cos I have eventually gotten used to giving 60%.
Maybe it was afterall a dream.
Whether it is meant to be, I wouldnt know.
But I know, I still havent found my footing.
No comments:
Post a Comment