Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thank you for showing me the rainbow that I was capable of painting!

I think im a serious addict to travelling. Now Im suffering from the withdrawal syndromes of the end of Namaste trip. I miss everyone to the core!!

Im both excited and sian about starting work tom. More excited though. My significant first! Im totally ok if Mal decides that I should spend half a year or so in Yantai. I will gladly go. I wanna go and visit Qingdao to taste the beer. AHha.. i can do mini trips here and there. And like tian tian, michelle and aiwei, I can also go visit mongolia.

Im going to start going back to my golf. Start my tennis lessons. Go pick up a spanish, so that I can let more hot latin american guys pick me up. Ahaha...

Well... The bkk trip is in sight. I havent really decide who which group of peeps I should go with. And I will wanna find sy in hong kong for sure. Anyway...


Bleah....
I spent like almost one hour in the shop trying to get wongso's birthday gift. I CANT DECIDE!!!! ARRGGHHH... Shant reveal where till the birthday is over in case im really buying from there. HAah.. Im actually excited about planning ya birthday. AHAHA... Its been a long long time. AHha... Lets hope everything will turn out well. I dun have much time le!! ARRGGHH and I still havent even gotten anything, much less plan anything. AHah..Im doing all these just so that on the 16th, I get a wacky one too. No lah.. KIDDING LA. You are worth every bit of it even if my birthday is not near. And since you are actually free on the day of ya birthday, which im not very sure if that is a piece of good news or not, I decided it is only polite that I take the slot so that you will not be available during that prime time. AHAH.... Must thank me k wongso!!!

Its really funny how I saw Papa Wongso today at suntec. HAAH... I meant wongso's papa. AHah... And how we both stare at each other for about 10 seconds as we walk pass each other. And then simultaneously we turn back to take a second look at each other. HAAHAH... What a coincidence!!! It was just funny how we both react in the same way. Its also quite amazing how he remembers how I look though I only met him once.

Good luck to me for my first day at work tom!!!

I thought it would be difficult. I thought I had to struggle through. But I was wrong. And I slept real well for once in a very long time. I got what I wanted. And I was just reminded once again of why i made the decision earlier. Im glad I took the initiative yesterday. Otherwise, I will not be me today. The process helped me, so did the outcome. I shall rule my life once again. Anyway, what goes around comes around. Its only a matter of time. A lesson learnt, and now, i know better what I want and what I do not want. And the best thing is, I have a choice. That is all that matters.

No comments: