Tuesday, January 23, 2007

On SATURDAYS...

A Quick one. Think i wont have the energy to do a nice lengthy post anytime soon, perhaps only on weekends cos I try not to touch my acer when i reach home every night.

Im glad that I have already kicked the MSN habit. I am still on it when im working but at least i dun anymore outside office hours and that is good. I like the way my life is organised these days. When there is time for everything and im not constantly bound by anything.

I would like to officially make every SAT my Coffee day. I enjoy chilling out at coffee places, just chatting and catching up with peeps. I work hard on Mon to fri, sat to chill out coffee. Feel free to arrange with me peeps!!! My ideal saturday is to wake up slightly later than usual, cos i guess no matter how much sleep debt i incur, I still cant sleep until the cows come home because my body clock is already set. Hanging out at coffee joints, walking around borders or kino.... That is LIFE!!! ahha.. though im already at orchard mon-fri, but being in orchard on sat is different. For me at least.

And I try not to chill out and drink so much these days. Now that entertainment at work means lots of drinking.. I guess its time I protect my liver for those days. Some advice that I sort of practise my drinking so that I wont get drunk during those informal-formal drinking sessions. BUt hiaz... I guess i shall spare my liver. TO practise or not?

BELLE!!! You go sign up ya alumni card please so that we can both go for alumni sessions as well as gym!!! Will do that once my cough settles. HAha...

Life is actually more relax and enjoyable now for me. The pace is much slower than in school and I get to take things one at a time.

The learning curve is steep at work but I guess that is what is keeping me going too.

I CERTAINLY MISS THE MOUNTAIN RANGES!!!
NAMASTE!!! Keep bumping into the nepalee trip peeps in school... MISS ALL OF YOU!!! MISS NEPAL!!! MISS BANGKOK!!! MISS JY!!!

TRAVEL ADDICT IS FACING WITHDRAWAL SYNDROMEs!!!

No comments: