Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happie Pie

Me. YEs. Me.

HAha.. Nothing makes me feel more new and more motivated to start 2007 than this NEW life, NEW job, New Lappie, New colleagues and NEW PEEPs in my life!!

I have another Acer. Thanks to XZ who decided that I should get a 15" one. Haha.. It is really heavy compared to my current one. BUT!! I kind of like the big screen. Besides, I dun have a say to what I can have. Anyway, I will be happy to bring it home to watch DVD during weekends. HAha... And the thing with the lappie is.... It is an unspoken decision that I will soon belong to the category of people in the office who gets to travel!!! I am damn excited about this. Though I know like perhaps in the coming months, i will at the most, get to go to China with W, but even that, i think it depends on how fast I get my current project done. The best thing is, I have full autonomy, and unlimited opportunities ahead of me. So, in other words, how far and how much i achieve at this point in time really depends on ME. And talking about travelling and after talking to J plus the fact that I am now sitting near to the admin girl who helps to liase with the travel agent... I AM DAMN MOTIVATED TO WORK HARD!!! I wanna go to the places they are going too!!! And if there is one marketing position that I will join, it has to be the marketing position in my company. That is where the real deals go plus, you get to travel a lot too... BUT... I see some gender discrimination here. I am determine to challenge that. Wait till I am rotated to that department. HAHA.. I AM WAITING!!

I need to travel soon again. That is personal trip. I have to. AHAH.. Im a serious addict. I cant take leave at this point of time, even if they say that I can take advance leave, I should think that I had better just stick to the present till after probation. The last thing I wanna have happen to me is to make MC doubt his decision to employ me.
ANYWAY, i will have a celebration after my probation period by planning a trip to Hong kong!! And guess who is going to wait for me there? SY!!! And I will then see who is available to be my travel buddie then. Aahah.. Anyway, that would be april/may, where many of my buddies will be planning some graduation trips and let's see if our schedule actually fit.

A shorter and more possible trip would be to bkk.. YEs... Ok.

Had a quick celebration for wongso in school on thurday. And so happened that darryl was around too... so I wastnt the only one singing song. AHHA.. that was a rather short and sweet one cos our dear dancer needs to go for practices. So, we have scheduled for a round 2 celebration. YAy!! AHAH.. I love janurary!!! Its a month of celebration!!

I will not let anyting disrupt my way of life at this point in time. I guess, for a very long time. HAHA... Its addictive. I am listening a lot to myself. I am listening a lot more to what others have to say. I enjoy every single minute of my life, taking things in stride. This is, I guess, the optimal point of living for me. I shant lose my momentum.

I just need to start exercising... NEED... I hear my tennis racquet beakoning at someone's house. Time to go and pay my racquet a visit... HAHA.. It's been lying there for TOO LONG!!! Im going to go for tennis lessons soon. Yesh... that is next up!

Beary HAPPIE

No comments: