Rode on an emotional roller coaster yesterday.
I was also pretty moody.
HIAZ...
When things seem bleak... I can only wait.
BUT
Haha... The next time you all call my office, you will hear this operator voice.. and guess who's voice that is? MINE!!! haha... Was recording and recording yesterday. And can you imagine you all were calling for me, then the moment you hear my voice im sure you are going to say
" HEy Shi..."
Only to realise that it is a recording. Cool right? Now everyone must hear my voice. HAha
And I manage to do up my french mani. Like DIY. This is my first attempt. Not very successful as in like not that professional but I know practise will definitely make perfect when it comes to painting nails.
Im waiting to travel. REally.
GOt a lot of things that i wanna do, sign up, etc. Lots of planning to do also. Like my financials.. life, activities, blah blah. Like real serious ones. I already did up an excel sheet to do my daily accounts from feb onwards to monitor my spending and I must resist the temptation to practise Enron accounting. haha
Lots of plays coming up and the one that I am REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO is the Phantom of the OPERA. It all started back in those days in SEc school, and this very special friend who is in munich now.. Jia Xixi. She introduced me to the world of opera and her fav at that time, im not sure if it has changed, is "Pavaroti".. Still remember.. the 3 tenors. AHAH.. I guess her primary education in Germany made her see and do things very differently. If I ever set foot in Germany, certainly im going to Munich to say HI to her! Anyway, back to the phantom, so yeah, I listen to the songs, learn to sing them, read the book, watch the movie... and now how can i ever not catch the OPERA?? And besides.. I love the Esplanade. Im really looking forward to that show.
" Night time sharpens.. Heightens each sensation..." - Music of the night...
I want to make sure that I live my life to the fullest. Im striving for a balanced life. I want a good physique and a healthy emotional well-being. And I have plans to make sure both aspects are fulfilled. On top of that, I have to make sure that I constantly upgrade myself cos there are a million and one things to learn. And never am i going to lose touch with finance, not just for career sake, but for interest sake.
Now that im 23.. hmm.. soon im going to be 32... and then the number will just get bigger and bigger... but no matter what.. I must make sure that I look pretty and nice everyday, not to have that tyre around.... Even after im married and have kids.. even when im like 45... I must also strive to be "lao Chio" . AHAHAHAH YEs.. that is the way!! And I will keep it that way.
Enough talk for the day.
Time to ACT.
No comments:
Post a Comment