Yesterday's meet up was really fun. So much better than I thought. Cos none of the GIRLS came... they all had something on.
So, It was Adrian Quek, Jazreel, Jane, Clarinda, and later on Alex and me.
The steak was pretty good. Extremely tender but really quite ex. Anyway it was a hearty meal and we had lots of laughter.
And later on it was an impromptu decision to chill out. And we made our way to Dimsey road. Somewhere along Bt timah. That was a really ulu place. Haha.. if not for the fact that we are driven, I dun think we will ever make our way there. But its a really nice place. Just that the old buildings look a bit haunted but the bars, pubs and wine place is really nice. I felt like I was out of Singapore.
We shared a bottle of red wine. And hahh.. Alex had a pack of cards with him and he taught us how to play poker. I watched CasinoRoyale in Kathmandu. But I didnt really catch the whole theory of the game and yesterday we had loads of fun learning and eventually... Betting with sips of wine. Meaning at the end of the day, if you lose, you could be drinking like 20 sips...
Its a different dynamics.. But still very fun!
Girls... you missed out on quite a bit of the fun!!!
But of course, nothing beats the fun that we have when we get together. haha... And I miss you all!!
Was so cute to bump into tracy when I was killing time at Raffles city while waiting for my dinner appointment. AHHA.. we both gave out a loud scream cos we didnt realise we walked so close to each other already and then to suddenly realise each other's presence was quite a surprise. AHah... And she said I scared her.
Time to shop for CNY le...
Im excited!!
OF course... Happy.
Oh, I forgot to blog about the meet ups with Yao, HS and LZ. That was pretty fun too. The boys are still the boys. And we are intending to make it a weekly affair. Of course, I can see LZ as a
My other 2 meet ups - The SBM group and the OBS group, we are looking at a monthly one.
GIRLS!!!! WE should have a weekly one too. Like a quick meal or tea or coffee.. over a slice of my FAVOURITE APHRODISIAC FROM BIG O.. That would suffice too. haah
Life is BEAUTIFUL isnt it?
No comments:
Post a Comment