Saturday, January 13, 2007

Blessed to see the light again

I have been coughing non stop the whole night. I am totally drained. Perhaps my abs are coming out from all the intense coughing. ARgghh

I watched Deathnote 2 yesterday. Haha.. I think L looks really really cute!!! Minus the slouching, his features are nice! He has a pretty face. And I love his hair. HAha... I didnt even watch deathnote 1 and there I was in the cinema, constantly asking HS questions at the beginning of the show and he kindly explained to me who and what and whatever is going on. I quite like it. Think i will go watch Deathnote 1.

Haha.. somehow I was back at St james again yesterday night. I would hang out with HS and friends again surely some other time. I wasnt feeling exactly well to be clubbing yesterday. And coincidentally, Cy was there. I saw the guy who said my name was the problem sum name. He is the lead guitarist of the band i think. Yesterday when i saw him he had this new hair colour, a bit like ash-purple, Hahaha... if there is such a colour.

Anyway, after talking to Cy and company, I sort of began to understand where I am at this point of time. They all tell me its very important to build up the foundation. Initially, I was pretty jaded with the studying that I have to do, the amount that I had to read and digest in the office. But after hearing a bit about the importance of it all... after I sort of see a bit of the application, I think I better buck up and learn all these well.

"Do the costing, know the costing, nobody can fool you of the business".
- From her, the new-age woman whom I respect a lot and have a lot to learn from. She is very successful in her career with whatever she is doing now. Im not sure if she is happy. But certainly, she doesnt have much to be unhappy about. She is a very attractive and smart woman. She is undoubtedly, a strong and influencial woman. She used to tell me the first time I met her, that I must beware of being cheated by man. And she addresses me "girl". I enjoy all the small woman talk with her. It wasnt much cos we hardly really know each other but I do listen and look up to her.

Its not common to have a successful female trader but she did it. From there, I am determined to carve out something for myself in this male-dominated industry that I am in now too. And I will.

I was a little lost after 8 days at work. Right now, I guess I have sort of settled down. Not so much of settling down physically that I am talking about here. I am beginning to see things that get me excited. I am beginning to see meaning in the things that I wanna do and am doing now. And as I look back, I am touched and blessed to have been given the opportunity and the guidance. I shall not let him down. The drive is back. It is getting stronger.

I have to first of all get all the trade terms and all the rules and regulations of import and export to china clear in my head. The basic, dry BUT very important stuff. I will work hard. Certainly.

No comments: