At the moment, that is how I would describe my life. HAppy, Simple, Carefree, positive, full of energy, and once again, Happie.
Oh I miss the shi with this kind of motivation. I miss the shi with this kind of spirit. Renewed. Inspired. Im just Happie.
Nelle was so cute just now, at 11pm, she called.
" Yee Yee, Can I ask you a question?"
"When I go to school, is it that my buddie will go home after 3 days? cos my buddie went home after 3 days."
And so by the way, nelle just got into her primary one class and so she was assigned this buddy who was primary five. HAHA.. I couldnt stop laughing. I had to explain to her that her primary 5 buddy is still in school but its just that the buddy system is only for a week. And I bet the upper primary and lower primary has different recess time, so when she didnt see her skinny buddy, she thought that the buddy went home. AHAH. May she enjoy her life with her new found best friend- Amanda.
Anyway, time i get down to serious work in office... Last week I dun think i was that serious. This week Im gonna get real work done. Im sleepy. Think I should sleep early. Tonnes of celebration coming up. Very excited and very happy. AHAH
I miss SMU. I really do. I miss the BABES.. and HUNKS( not many though)... I miss pick and bite, kopitiam, GSR, subway, MR BEAN, NASI LEMAK in Kopitiam, the escalators, the gym, the SRs... ARRGGHHHH
I MISS SMU. REALLY DO.
No comments:
Post a Comment