Monday, January 08, 2007

Im losing my voice

ARrgghh.. Think im falling sick. feeling a bit feverish now.

SO much so for having 3 consective meals that were so spicy.
Round one of sambal sotong, chillie kang kong and chillie dua tao.
Today's lunch, Nasi padang.
Today's dinner, Ayam Penyet.

Gone le my throat. tHe last draw came when I was telling my nepal stories to Darryl, Andy and Tetsuya. And I guess all the laughing didnt help. Tetsuya was so funny. Today is Adult day in Japan. I so wanna go Japan !!! Since he will be in Tokyo, I will definitely go visit him when Im finally there. Maybe next year. This year is not very possible. He has so much funny stories to tell. It was pretty fun hanging out with them. Just that I really have no more voice now. ARRGGH... We went to Acid bar after a hearty dinner... ARrrgghhh... My voice... And it was so embarrassing when halfway through the dinner I simply cannot recall Andy's name. AHAHH... So sorry!

Im trying to build up my technical knowledge now at work. Gotta work hard... Mugg!!!

See.. I spent almost all my life studying triple science only to land in SMU to do business courses. And finally after spending 3.5 years in uni, Im into the marine offshore industry which I once again, know nothing about. Its how funny how things turn out in life. But At least, at every stage, I enjoyed what I did and I was motivated by something. Its just that sometimes, after a while, I would realise that what I wanted to do was no longer the same. And when the opportunity comes.. I go.

No comments: