I realised that on the card that we wrote down out resolutions for 2007, we wrote about things we didnt do well or we fail to achieve in 2006 and we hope to achieve them in 2007. And just before I slept yesterday, it suddenly occured to me that we should focus on our strengths, and attain greater achievements like what Prof Brown said. Why are we all focusing on our weaknesses which wouldnt really help us soar. Hmm...
I gave it some thoughts and I think perhaps, to become an achiever, we must focus on our strengths. But to become a better person, we must work on our weaknesses. If upon knowing ya weaknesses, or if someone is kind enough to tell you the area that you are not doing well or can be improved, you decided that you are you and you will never change, i guess you will be pretty stucked at the level of person you are. Honestly, it is more important to be a better person than a better achiever. And I guess that is why we are always focusing on our weaknesses.
I guess I should focus on one strength and many weaknesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment