
I got myself a watch. Thank you WM. The more I look at it, the more I adore it. The Black Balance Irony. I trust swatch. Reason why I didnt get a guess? The design is too common and there are too many imitations available. I have to admit that this was kind of an impulse but I guess this was something that I have been keeping a lookout for and since mummy's $40 voucher is expiring soon, and I think it is time I get myself a nice metalic watch, I grabbed it.
This is a symbolic first.
The first watch that I got myself after like 23 years? Haha.. my existing collections are either gifts or pass-down.
The irony of it all is that I have stopped wearing watches for quite sometime. Maybe cos they were never my choice. This time it is different. I thought through it and it was my decision.
He asked me why I chose swatch when I was looking for a metallic one. True, swatch's forte isnt on metallic watches. I did think about it for a while. Haha... But I guess I love the brand and I trust swatch I guess I just had to go for Swatch. There will be time for more ATTAs watches later on. I want to start with something formal, nice and chic.
NICEY. Most importantly. I love it.
Ok. That's for retail therapy.
I saw how haggard I looked in the mirror today. My dark eye rings were all time black. My spiritual well-being is all time low. There are times I felt like crying when I would realise later than it is more of an emotional outcry that I had than a physical outcry. I dunno how to tear emotionally and not physically. That is something pretty painful. How do I put it. It's kind of bad. Im glad Im leaving for this. I look forward to going on the plane. To not have to think about work. I need a getaway.
Lift my spirits.
I got work to finish but I think I should sleep.
I havent packed for tom night but I think I should sleep.
Im tired of being plagued by things like that.
HAZELNUT MILK. I crave for a hot cuppa.
YAWN.
No comments:
Post a Comment