Saturday, August 18, 2007

Im back to SG

It feels good to be home. I just miss home. Perhaps this trip happened too suddenly and it was almost a fortnight. I guess that is why i actually felt homesick.

I hate shanghai airlines. Bad BAd airline. Terrible service and delayed at every opportunity they can for no apparent reason and worst of all, at the point of take off when the pilot already put the engine on full speed, the loud engine sound suddenly died down. Heng we havent took off, although we were already moving very fast on the runway. It is a damn small plane, not a boeing nor airbus. Some canadian brand plane. Two seats on each side and there is just one small aisle. That is how small the plane is. As a result, my plane which was suppose to take off at 950am from Yantai to Shanghai Hong Qiao took off at 12.40pm. My flight back to SG from Shanghai Pudong was at 435pm. See.. by the time i reached Hong Qiao, it was already 3pm. And there were like 100 people waiting for taxi and i am not kidding. You know the Changi airport taxi queue had barricades where you had to go wind up and down, yes, the one at Hong Qiao is about 3 times the length and there were 5 lanes. I was so mad. And it was damn hot. I had to rush to Pudong and the journey took one hour.

Thank goodness Chris manage to help me change my flight I caught the 7:05pm one.

I was famished when i reached Pu dong and immediately I walked straight into the restaurant and had a tempura soba. Man!! I think the seafood at yantai is the best and so fresh, it took me no effort to realise that the prawn they use for the tempura at the airport is NOT FRESH! argghh..

I was happy when i boarded the SQ plane. Hey, Im very happy that this flight, the service was up to expectations! The stewardess were pretty, the service was fabulous, the food was superb, they even gave out a menu, and we each had a Magnum ice cream for dessert.

I do not understand why the crew on my flight to shanghai were so unprofessional. Well, I do love the national carrier afterall. The only thing was that there were no more aisle seats for me, and well, i was put right beside the window. And what was worst was I had two big size ang mo sitting beside me on the same row. I felt bad about going to the toilet so I held on until I couldnt take it any longer. They dun even have enough leg space for their legs and bellies.. haahha.. and so they definitely had to stand up and let me pass.

Im pretty lucky le. They were nice people. One of them even offered me the GODIVA he bought from KrisSHop. HAha.. But im not a chocolate fan so yeah.... haha I rejected him.

I read a lot today, all my magazines basically.

Next time perhaps I would do a stopover shanghai to play. Havent been there to explore.

Okay, time for me to head to bed. Tired.

Im used to a 11pm-630am bedtime routine. Hmm.. Let's see....

Qin, Jingyi, Darryl!! All back from Overseas!! Gottta meet up REAL SOON

No comments: