Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2nd working day

I forgot to share my breakfast experience.

Let me start with my hotel. The hotel has a rather grand lobby. I was just extremely disappointed when the lift door opened. Cos the corridor was dimly lit. Looked pretty scary. I was glad I chose a room which is not far away from the lift and so i dun have to walk to a far end of the corridor.

The room was pretty nice. Like a 3.5 star hotel based on SG standards. The bed is the best thing in this room. I dun really like the toilet for a hotel but i am beginning to get used to it. How do i put it.. Hmm.. I just feel that the toilet is a mismatch to the room. The toilet is like a 2 star hotel toilet.

I love my bed. The firmness of the mattress was just nice.

I just jumped on the ringing of the phone. Man... Damn scary. Anyway, my colleague called and we are going drinking tonight with the rest of the expatriates here. HAHA.. should be fun!!!

I had peking duck again for dinner and dinner today was better than yesterday. At this rate that i am eating seriously. MAd!!!!!

And I had a peach when i came back. Yummy, juicy and extremely fresh. plus it is sweet.

I will continue later..... most prob tom. Need to run!!!

No comments: