Haha.. I will return to my mee pok land tom! Yay... Sigh.. it is 14 hours of travelling and waiting before i can go snuggle back into my bed at home. It's been a really great trip. I enjoyed my time working and of course, hanging around town like a tourist.
I met so many new people here and I got to know the company's operations better. I got to know good mentors too and it is really great being able to learn from them.
Yesterday Chris brought us to eat "毛家菜" at "美食一条街". Haha... guess where we went after that? This night market that is like pasar Malam. And I ate the "smelly toufu" which was really damn smelly. He loved it but i was only gungho enough to take one piece. I think that is an acquired taste. I dun think i have acquired though. And the night market sells puppies... Oh oh oh.. they are ubby cute puppies.. hmm... and he told us about how his dog died when he was very young after it ate the rat poison. Can tell that he really loves dogs....
Today i hung out with the expatriates here from SG. Did some last minute shopping before returning to the hotel which i think i would afterall, miss. The bed and 4 pillows for sure.
Well.. I have been enjoying the priviledge of being the only girl around about 90% of the time and i dun even have to open and close most of the car doors. Even on my trip here, i hardly have anything to carry.
NOW, on my trip back... I have to do everything myself leh.. I have to travel alone back to Shanghai, and then take a cab from one airport to another, check in, wait for my flight back to sg. From breakfast till dinner.. i will be eating alone. Time to relax and spend time with myself.
Haha... this trip, i think i got to know man better. From how they think, what kind of values, the good and bad, to how bad they can smell (think of the workers in the yard).
Great trip. Im going to enjoy my korea drama and rest!! LAst minute packing to do tom. I hope i can wake up on time.
Tada!!
No comments:
Post a Comment