Sunday, August 05, 2007

Leavin in less than 6 hours' time

Time now reads 1:53am.

I gotta force myself out of bed at 530am, hopefully my adrenalin, that same adrenalin rush that i experience each time before a flight, will allow me to stop lapsing back to sleep after the alarm goes.

Whew. What An early morning flight. This time, I will be transiting via Shanghai Pudong airport. And well, that means that I have to take about an hour cab journey to move to Shanghai Hong Qiao Airport before I can go take the domestic flight to Yantai in Shandong.

I should be able to reach Yantai at 835pm. So it is 12 hours of full travelling tom.

I just finish packing. Erm, I dun really understand why each time I had to rush like mad and my packing is always so last minute. But but but.. I must say that my packing time is improving.. and yup, it is pretty standard now.

Gonna be a zombie the whole of tom. I shall catch some sleep.

I will blog and take loads of pics whenever I can.

These are some of the things that I was told:
  • There is a wal-mart there, not sure if it is in their Parkson shopping centre but that means i can shop shop again! Mummy says I MUST buy pressie for her.
  • Must go for a good massage and also Pedi and Mani.
  • Must buy Shan Dong peanuts back ( Butter flavoured, I tired it before, it is way better than the Thumbs-up brand one)

  • C says he will bring me to try local cuisine!! Like how I brought him around when he was here in sg the last time round. Happie!! If possible, I shall go catch a movie there. Tried watching movies in Bkk, Kathmandu, Hong Kong already, oh sy, that reminded me, we forgot to catch a show in Ho Chih Minh! Each is a unique experience and I feel that it will make travelling & experiencing a culture more holistic.
  • J says he will also bring me around. He told me that yesterday. He is in SG now and will return soon. Haha, and he said he just bought a motor bike. It will be pretty fun if he chauffers me around in his bike. Somehow all my biking experiences are all overseas, I had two extremely awesome trips on bikes in Thailand and Nepal. Breath-taking scenary around. Okok. I better stop.
  • Im glad the marketing guys are going over soon. That means my dinner should be pretty fun and Im sure I will get to enjoy a lot of cuisines and go explore a lot of places since this place is already almost like a second home to them.

Work is very important. So is play. So if enjoying life. So is travelling.

Looking forward to sipping my HAZELNUT MILK in T2~~

Tata!

No comments: