Im back into the hotel.
Time to share some pics with you guys. Although there are a lot of fundamental service that the hotel can and must improve, like making sure that their towels absorb water, I am pretty impressed with their laundry service cos the clothes came back wrapped up like I just bought them from a departmental store. Also, they have this nice little box of chocolate placed beside the breakfast card every day. HAha. yup. 4 boxes, 4 days.
I went to this provision shop outside the shipyard, about 15 min walk to buy ice cream. On the way, I saw a newstand and here.. my withrawal symptoms for the lack of magazine is cured!!
I went to this restaurant "Ah Wa San Zai" for sichuan cuisine.
Check out the salted vegetable fish head, the must eat in this place. There is the toufu, corn coated with sugar and flour, and frog legs.
I am controlling my intake of food. I try to do some simple workout in my hotel room cos i cant take this lifestyle man seriously.
Anyway the food was good. I am just looking forward to sunday. When i finally do not have to work.
HAppy birthday Sg!!!!
This is my first national day out of town. And well, i never expected myself to be working!!
Anyway, I should update a little on the pubbing cum mini clubbing that night. Was pretty simple and fun. I enjoyed it. This is one of the must do activity too. The youngsters here are pretty hip. A lot of pretty girls yeah....
I was hanging out with Jason, HM and Matt... IF only I had one other female colleague. That would be pretty great!!
Enjoy the pics...
Im gonna sleep early tonight. I am incurring sleep debt. The next time round I dun think I will wanna stay here anymore. I want to go to the 5 star hotel here! Arrggh too bad that this trip was too rush, we didnt manage to book the hotel.
I cant work in this hotel room. The lighting is not condusive for working. only for blogging. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment