

I love this movie.
It is Witty, cute, funny, Classy, very well animated and it has a really good plot. There were many words of wisdom from "GUSTEAU" and these lines inspire. I like that.
After Finding Nemo, I think this is the second best cartoon that I would really classify as a must watch.
I havent been able to eat well for almost a week. I know im in some kind of trouble when I cant eat because that almost NEVER happen except when i started my work. This is the second time I would say.
I had a very good, simple but heart-warming and relaxing time since yesterday night. Thank you for the company! We didnt do anything exceptionally exciting but I enjoyed each and every moment spent, especially at the cinema catching this show.
Somehow after that, I felt that the knot in my stomach was untied. I no longer have to force food down my throat. And when I begin to wanna fight for the last piece of mushroom from the cabonara and I finished the last piece of waffle from Gelare, I know I am recovering.
Watch it peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment