Sigh, And I will not be able to see my posts. That sucks.
Anyway, my trip to Shanghai is nothing exciting, except that I was pretty disappointed by the service standards of our national carrier. They are deproving. The stewardess cant speak well, they dun listen and they even appear kind of rude sometimes. Service is not there. Bad. Food is not fantastic also. Thai airways have way better food my last flight with united airlines was so much better.
When we reached Pu dong yesterday, we had to take a cab, 1 hour to Hong qiao domestic airport. After we checked in our luggages, we hoped on to a cab and went to this nearby shopping mall for lunch. We just kept eating and eating cos the food is damn cheap and they are pretty good.
We were stuck in the domestic airplane for 1.5 hour on the runway cos apparently the air traffic there had a jam and we couldnt be cleared for take off. But the Shandong Airline has really good airplanes. Their seats are as wide as the SG airlines, yes, no kidding and that is like a very rare thing for domestic flights.
Guess what, we reached our hotel at 1030pm instead of the expected 9pm. We were lucky to have a restaurant opp the hotel that is 24 hours. I had a beary delicious beef noodle soup and some dim sum plus the EXTREMELY smooth and nice Yantai beer.
I am growing so fat so fat!!!!
Barely slept and I had to wake up at 615 to get ready to leave for work.
But anyway... I have a huge king size bed with 4 pillows. Nice TV. The previous hotel was much better that this but this hotel has great breakfast. Its kind of cool to be staying here for 2 weeks. Haha... My male colleagues got calls asking them if they would like to have massage the moment they checked in. Haha.. apparently this will happen every night.
Today I had a yard tour. That was a lifetime experience seriously. I see right before me, the semi submersibles in constructions, the cranes, the yacht carrier, and right down to the production and even the steel plates that I always hear them talk about.
DINNER WAS AWESOME.
Yantai is famous for its seafood. We went to this very nice chinese restaurant. It isnt posh posh kind but seriously, the food they served is top grade. I love the ma la chicken. Man. We all fell in love with it. The MA LA sauce made the difference and changed the whole meaning to my understanding of " MA LA". The other dish is the salted vegetable sliced fish soup. The fish is some freshwater fish and it's meat is so tender and sweet. Perfectly cooked with the salted vegetable. Peking duck was also really delicious.
Guess what, after dinner, while we waited for cabs, we stopped by the fruit stall by the road side. IT IS THE SEASON OF PEACHES!!! How cheap are they? 2 Jin for 5 rmb. And 2 jin i can get about 5 peaches. 5 fresh, juicy and sweet peaches are selling for SGD1. Where to find? Yantai is famous for its fruits other than the seafood.
Im enjoying every bit of this trip. The food, the people, the experience.
Never before!
Anyway, my trip to Shanghai is nothing exciting, except that I was pretty disappointed by the service standards of our national carrier. They are deproving. The stewardess cant speak well, they dun listen and they even appear kind of rude sometimes. Service is not there. Bad. Food is not fantastic also. Thai airways have way better food my last flight with united airlines was so much better.
When we reached Pu dong yesterday, we had to take a cab, 1 hour to Hong qiao domestic airport. After we checked in our luggages, we hoped on to a cab and went to this nearby shopping mall for lunch. We just kept eating and eating cos the food is damn cheap and they are pretty good.
We were stuck in the domestic airplane for 1.5 hour on the runway cos apparently the air traffic there had a jam and we couldnt be cleared for take off. But the Shandong Airline has really good airplanes. Their seats are as wide as the SG airlines, yes, no kidding and that is like a very rare thing for domestic flights.
Guess what, we reached our hotel at 1030pm instead of the expected 9pm. We were lucky to have a restaurant opp the hotel that is 24 hours. I had a beary delicious beef noodle soup and some dim sum plus the EXTREMELY smooth and nice Yantai beer.
I am growing so fat so fat!!!!
Barely slept and I had to wake up at 615 to get ready to leave for work.
But anyway... I have a huge king size bed with 4 pillows. Nice TV. The previous hotel was much better that this but this hotel has great breakfast. Its kind of cool to be staying here for 2 weeks. Haha... My male colleagues got calls asking them if they would like to have massage the moment they checked in. Haha.. apparently this will happen every night.
Today I had a yard tour. That was a lifetime experience seriously. I see right before me, the semi submersibles in constructions, the cranes, the yacht carrier, and right down to the production and even the steel plates that I always hear them talk about.
DINNER WAS AWESOME.
Yantai is famous for its seafood. We went to this very nice chinese restaurant. It isnt posh posh kind but seriously, the food they served is top grade. I love the ma la chicken. Man. We all fell in love with it. The MA LA sauce made the difference and changed the whole meaning to my understanding of " MA LA". The other dish is the salted vegetable sliced fish soup. The fish is some freshwater fish and it's meat is so tender and sweet. Perfectly cooked with the salted vegetable. Peking duck was also really delicious.
Guess what, after dinner, while we waited for cabs, we stopped by the fruit stall by the road side. IT IS THE SEASON OF PEACHES!!! How cheap are they? 2 Jin for 5 rmb. And 2 jin i can get about 5 peaches. 5 fresh, juicy and sweet peaches are selling for SGD1. Where to find? Yantai is famous for its fruits other than the seafood.
Im enjoying every bit of this trip. The food, the people, the experience.
Never before!
No comments:
Post a Comment