Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Awesomely fulfilling day

Yeah. I am still lacking sleep that is for sure.

But I am happy. Very happy at work. I am busy, but the sense of satisfaction i get, makes everything worthwhile. The late night that I spent, the time, the effort, the stress that I had gone through and am still going through, they are all worth it man.

I am truly happy that it is taking off well. I am really happy to see them go get back into their teams immediately after the presentation on their own. I am happy to see that shine from their eyes after that.

I guess I will stick to this way. Think not very nice to say what I did here. But that is the most effective way. And I see it work for myself. Haha.

Seriously, despite being so tired, I went for a dip at orchard hotel. That was awesome. I am certainly tired physically. But hey, I am mentally very awake now. I can even continue to do work now.

After the swim, I got to enjoy my favourite food from BIG O. I LOVE their Smoked salmon and poached egg salad. That is one of the best creation that Big O has and I will certainly rate it a 4.5 /5, the same rate as their "Aphrodisiac" Chocolate truffle cake. Yummilicious!

AND AND AND!!!

I caught Simpsons after that. I cant believe it man. My day today was so fulfilling. I worked and worked, ran presentations, went for meeting, ran around, and I did sportsafter that, and I ate my fav salad, and I caught a movie.

HAPPIE!

No comments: