Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Zombified shi

Im so tired. Arrghh

Hmm... I need a beach getaway real soon. I need to run into the sea of blue water, ride the waves, look at the hills nearby, lay on the sand on the beach that is white and so fine, it is so mild on the skin. I need to jus get away, like the way i did last year at Koh Chang. And JY, I really miss you! I had authentic korean cuisine for dinner tonight. I remember how you used to wrap your fried egg and squeeze some bi bim bap sauce with the lettuce and eat it with rice, every thing that relates to korea reminds me of you.

I hope and pray, that I can be there to meet you again this Xmas in Seoul. And hopefully I get a white Xmas!

I left the office at 215am this morning. I was back at the office at 915am. And it was non stop hits all the way.

The dinner was truly fabulous. Arrgghh... superb!

And we just kept shopping. And shopping. And shopping.

I was a little disappointed that the shoe that I had been eyeing ran out of my size... And so I went to shop around for more. Once again, I bought a pair of green shoes. Yes, it is so me, tracy i can imagine your face, shi and green again!! Ahah

I think this post will be very disorientated. My thoughts are like all over the place. Im sorry, this is a highly overworked brain that we are talking about here.

I think i will do a better post tom or so.

I better go before I start blabbering nonsense.

No comments: