Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Thank you

Sy thanks for the SMS. That was like IMMEDIATE.

ESMA, thanks for the email all the way from Amsterdam.

I didnt mean to scare you all and I didnt realise I sounded so bad.

I guess my emotional and physical system had both sort of failed last night and the last few days.

I guess I have been giving and giving I lost sight of my own needs and subconsiously, I was so stressed up I ended up with gastritis.

I will rest and keep moving on with my work. Putting it aside doesnt make sense here cos that is the source of my stress. If I dun address it, I will never feel less stressful.

I want the result. I see the result. I have to make it happen. I will do it at my pace, and focus properly.

I miss you girlies... And sy.. you are the FIRST GIRL to offer to da bao food for me you know?? hahah.... You just broke my record.

I havent talked to you for so long too sy... We meet up soon ok?

ESMA, Thank you for the email. I hope that whatever that that is left of me can still help you a little... There is light at the end of the tunnel!! WE shall both walk together, just that they are different tunnels and i am sure we will see each other in light soon!

No comments: