Ohh... Thank you for waiting for me to finish my work for so long. I wanted to meet at 7pm, but I pushed to 830, and I ended up only meeting you at 930. I thought you would be pissed mad. I could almost imagine you wanting to kill me. But you didnt. Heh...
It's a nice and peaceful monday, despite the race I had at work, I thought my time today was not only fulfilling, it was a little exciting and definitely Happie.
I'm Happy for you.
Thank you for the office tour.
I see that sparkle in your eyes. Haha... May you become your BM one day.
I'm not sure if you would even be reading this entry. I am not sure about a lot of things and frankly, there are a lot of things which, if I were to start thinking and ponder over, I would reach a stage of standstill. I guess at this point in time, I would just say that I am trulyhappy. And I am enjoying every bit of it. I guess because I no longer hold so tightly, I am now able to get less affected and enjoy more.
I guess this happiness came right from the bottom of my heart.
I feel it. I enjoy it.
Im really happy for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment