Thursday, July 26, 2007

Impressed!!

Haha... And I am every bit impressed with his mannerism, his etiquette, his language and his pride as a guy.

Very gentleman! I never expect that the first guy to really impress me so much would turn out to be a taiwanese. Im not saying that I never expect taiwanese guy to be gentlemanly, im saying that I never expect that the first nationality to truly impressed me would be a taiwanese.

I never even have the chance to touch the car door.

He would open it for me, wait for me to get in patiently, no matter how long I take and then later on he would close it for me.

And even when I reach my place, he would get out of the car, open my door for me, wait for me to get out, and then close the door for me.

He refuse to let me pay after the meal. Even when he has run out of cash and even when it means that if he were to use his credit card, he would have to pay extra charge since his is an overseas card, he insisted and refused to let me pay.

He respects my decision totally to go home and not go night safari. Most guy would respect i know but the way he handled it was really impressive.

Wow... Wake up, the guys who are guilty or never doing any of the above, wake up.

Hmm... How do i put it, I am not someone who would expect my guy tp do all these for me. It is just that I never experienced someone with such desired traits or made me feel so priviledged to be a lady before. HAha...

I am beginning to remember why I never really was impressed with SG guys once again. I know a lot of SG guys would wanna refute, debate, and just fight to say that they do not belong to this "boring" and "non-gentlemanly" group. HAha.. Well, all that I can say is that, once you get out of this red dot, and you start seeing how other man treat their lady, it is high time you review the way you have been treating yours.

DO NOT misunderstand, I am not suffering from any form of ill-treatment by man. I am not full of angst either, I am just sharing some thoughts and experience that I have with guys of such great mannerism so that you girls out there are aware that these kind of guys do exist.

And lastly, the guy is pretty cute and tall. Haha.. quite a rare gem ya?

But ok la, these are all that I experienced from someone whom I only met for 4 hours.

Very impressed.

If not for the work, I would have definitely agreed to go Night safari.

Till the next time I set foot on Taipei, which is about at least a year from now, I dun think we will meet again!

Bon Voyage Alex!!

No comments: