Saturday, July 14, 2007

Its commencement tom.. Tribute



~Wongso ~
You ARE the FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT person in my life, at least, my SMU life. My journey in SMU would never be the same without you. I really am very happy that we can go on a symbolic end together tom. You mean a lot to me. Days in SMU was different, was better, was great because you were around for me always. ALWAYS. Even today.

I got my First A+ because of you. And You always help me in my work, projects, was there whenever I was down, was my lunch kaki, dinner kaki, go home kaki.

We have been through a lot. a HELL lot. You have no idea how grateful and blessed I feel to be able to still maintain such a great relationship with you even till this point in time.

We hardly meet each other these days because of work, but your daily "Morning Shi" never fails to brighten up my day. And you know how much and how eager I am to learn about the shipping industry, especially your line of work now, you constantly "SPAM" my inbox with your updates, research reports and basically all the info you need.

Even at this point, after graduation, you still offer to teach me the technical stuff in chartering. To conduct "tuition" for me when I am less tied up with my current projects.

You taught me a lot about life. I guess my entrance and my exit to your life both made an impact too.

Remember when we first met, you were some sua ku RI BOY. Who only knows how to go school and go home play game. Look at you now. Hmmm..... Not that it was my efforts, but certainly I think you are no longer the wongso that I used to know. Certainly a far cry from the Wongso I FIRST Met.

Thank you for being there for me whenever I was down. Your constant msges, calls, reassurances, consolations, encouragements certainly provided a strong pillar for me to tide through all the down times.

You taught me religion with your vast knowledge. Not specific to one but the way to embrace religion as a whole.

You taught me the big values and life theories, closely linked to religion. You not only taught me how to give, you showed me how to give.

I am who I am today because of you. I am happy to be who I am today certainly.

We had one graduation together. This is the 2nd one!

I cannot imagine life without you certainly. The role you play in my life is beyond what I can ever ask from anyone. Thank you. And it was all so great because I never asked for all these and you just made them happen.

It is also quite amazing at how we seldom argue, but when we actually do get mad at each other for some silly issues that both of us are facing together, we can just talk out of it, we resolve it and the relationship became stronger.

You have a PERFECT understanding of me. That is incredible. Well.. that would also mean taht you seriously cant run away should I need any advice.

THANK YOU WONGSO.

You touched my life in the most incredible way, for the longest time...

No comments: