I cleared my wardrobe! Finally!
And I cleared 7kg worth of clothes out. More space, less obstructions. Happy.
And now, before I sleep, I thought about my next holiday destination.
But before that, I need to save up a bit first. Each time I travel, I burn a hole in my pocket.
Anyway, I really hope for a trip to china soon. I suspect that YT would be my next destination. Very soon. I just need to get out of this place for a while. I need to recharge my lungs with air from other country.
Wooo... the thought of me sipping away my warm hazelnut milk at the airport... Hmmm... Today I just packed all my winter jacket into my hugeass luggage.
I hope to be able to go YT this year end. And I hope that it will snow too!! That will be a nice Xmas pressie!!!
Next year, prolly xmas, or depending on my schedule, I shall drop by seoul!! Okok, before I go so far, I need to plan another trip. I would like to celebrate my birthday outside SG next year.
Not sure where i should go. Im trying not to go back to bkk, though I seriously miss the food, the massage, the shopping and all my friends there. Maybe Taiwan is a good idea. Hmmm....
Who wants to travel with me???
No comments:
Post a Comment