"Not everything comes with a price. Friendships. Love is priceless. Look around... we are all there for you. so. Dun think too much,. Look at the bright side. Good night! Sleep well."
"Oh no.. Hope everything will be ok.. Can call me anytime. even late at night.."
"I'll be here k? Can always msg or call me tonight. On alert all night for you. Be strong for her k?"
Life is beautiful when you have loved ones around you showing you how much and how far they are willing to go for you whenever you are down.
The reassurance, the spiritual support, the willingness to give and the genuine care... Thank you peeps!
Thank you for telling me that you will be on alert all night for me. Thank you for telling me that you will always be on standby for me and all I need is to give you a ring. Thank you for volunteering to dabao food for me. Thank you for volunteering to buy me porridge and send it straight to my doorstep immediately after knowing that I was sick, and I got to choose chicken or fish. Haha...
I am really happy to have you, you and you.
And you, I know I can always count on you. At my lowest point, at the toughest times, the support, the calls, the reassurance... that is something I will hold very dearly to my heart. Thank you. Not only have you shown me love of this nature, you have also taught me how to love and how to show love. That selfless care and concern is the strongest pillar of support really.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment